Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Monday


The weekend went by awfully fast.  Saturday, the boy and I ran some errands in the morning, I got my eye test.  After I finished picking up the stuff to make dinner I went over and watched Noah play ball.  They had a scrimmage against the Phillies which was fun.  We got home about 2:30 and I started cooking.  Mom & Dad came over about 5 and we sat down to dinner at 5:30.   I love French cooking but WOW is it time consuming.  I made Boeuf à la Bourguignonne, petite potatoes and snow peas.  The beef was amazing.  I was able to reduce the cooking time by using a good cut rather than the stew beef it called for.

The chili cook-off at church Sunday was fun and the weather was perfect.  I managed to get the lawn mowed between church and care group.

Over all it was a nice weekend :)

No comments: