Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's on your list?


Taking the boy shopping tonight so he can get his mom a present (or 3) for Christmas.  He is seriously stoked and has been nagging at his mom for days to put together a list for him.  Fortunately, I already have a list in case mom can't think of anything  ;)   This year, things are crazier than normal.   The family keeps expanding which complicates things even more.   Nate might come up for a few days the week before so I can spend a little time with him, but the rest will stay down in Clovis (as far as I know).

Sarah texted me (spell check sure doesn't like that word) to tell me to try to find a repeat of the new SyFy miniseries Alice.  It has the guy from Max Headroom in it and is along the same lines as Tin Man.  They have done quite a few interesting shows lately, hope they can continue the momentum.

No comments: