Friday, March 21, 2008

No Class

Well my Sybase class is finished. I enjoyed this one and feel that I learned something. E picked up a chicken from Sam's for dinner tonight (no idea who will be there - teens tend to make lots of last minute plans) while she was shopping for the cook-out tomorrow. Considerig the condition of the house, we might well be "out" ;)

Noah and I will be working at church tonight. I expect the service to be packed. Kidlets are arriving tonight (again I am shrugging on the ETA). AJ and AC are coming up as well so we will have a full house. SE is still working on baseboards. I have to trim one of the sets of vertical blinds and get the last set down for cleaning. We are going to leave them down until the floors are done.

AR worked with his mom today to unload the entertainment center, all that is left there is the electronics. Guess I will move the 'puter back upstairs as well as I need the wireless connection working (I am on-call this coming week). We will sure be glad when this is all done.

I hope to get the watering system back online tomorrow as well so my garden doesn't dry out.

1 comment:

LL said...

That's one of the reasons why I go to the 7am service on Good Friday; very small group = very intimate

Have a very Blessed Easter, dear brother.