Friday, March 21, 2008

Painting Finished

Finished all of the major painting last night. Now comes the touch up work. I can do that as I get time and may wait until after the floors are done (I am sure they will ding stuff up and I will need to do touch up after they leave anyway). I will put the painting gear away tonight and start putting stuff back together Saturday. Of course we will be tearing down the house this weekend to get ready for the floors anyway.

The doctor visit was a bust. I waited 45 minutes in the exam room and he didn't hear a word I said. Guess I need to get the list out again and try to find a doctor that will listen to me.

SE and her boyfriend celebrated their 1 month anniversary last night by going out to BJ's.

"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." Jeremiah 17:7- 8

No comments: