Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dreary Outside

It is gray and dreary out today. I am reminded of the color book - Gray Day... Everything is gray. I watch. But nothing moves today. (I read a rant in someone's blog that I found in Google how this is a racist book :p People are whack)

AJ and AC are making diner for everyone Saturday night (w00t!!). By my count we will be having 14 for dinner and that is just E & I and our kids (8 kids, 3 significant others and a grandson). I can see that family gatherings will require renting a hall in a few years :D

Working to pare down my task list today. Too many open items makes it tough to get anything done. I am planning to have lunch with an friend from the old Money Store days. He works not far from here so we will meet at Sizzler by the arena.

Last night I made that salmon and couscous and took some in to E at work. It is nice to have 20-30 minutes without anyone interrupting us to talk and catch up on things. AR is home sick today, looks like a flu bug as he has aches and chills. SE is in charge of dinner tonight and I think we are having Chicken Korma with noodles.

1 comment:

LL said...

It has been gray and dreary on this side of the country as well.