Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend Recap


Emma worked this weekend so it was just the boy and I for the most part.   This weekend we focused on getting the tasks completed that needed to be done before we leave next weekend.  We got the tub faucets repaired; lawns mowed; batteries in the smoke detectors; suitcases down; receipts filed; etc.

Saturday night we had a game (which we won) and I had to work.  Although things looked good and I finished early, I ended up getting paged all night and had to do a fair amount of cleanup and repair.  I guess it just goes to show that even perfect days can end in rain.   Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day at our house as next weekend we will be on a cruise ship.  Noah made his mom a planter for the kitchen table  :)

I am in early today as I have tons of project work that has to be completed by the time I leave Friday.   I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and we will talk again soon.

No comments: