Monday, May 24, 2010

Musing


It seems that over the past several years, most of my (our) life has been a struggle.  Very little has come easily, simply or quickly.  I know the whole thing about seasons and how we go through various seasons at different times.  However, I feel like we are over due for a season of rest and simplicity.

There have been so many changes over the course of the last few years and now it appears that God is getting us ready for yet some more changes.  Fortunately, today has been a quiet day at work.   I have had the opportunity to clean up a few things that were left over from the maintenance runs over the weekend.   The clouds are slowly moving in and it looks like we are in for another 2-3 days of rain.   Some days I think we are living in Vancouver, B.C.

No comments: