Monday, April 19, 2010

Shout Out


I quick shout-out to the 'Toine family and a thank you for a great time at pizza Friday night.

After an amazing game (we held the league leading Giants to a tie, Noah made the game ending play when he tagged out the runner at the plate) we had pizza and beer.   Afterward we picked up Jake who spent the weekend with Noah.  The boys ran errands with my Saturday morning and played in the neighborhood while I finished up the veggie garden.  I got 4 tomato plants, 6 pepper plants and assorted herbs for the garden this year.  I switched up the layout to give the 'maters more sun - we will see if the yield goes up.

The warm weather has been nice but the forecast calls for t-storms tomorrow and a chance of rain into Wednesday.  I guess it is just as well as I still have one bed that needs repairs to the drip system (plus we are scheduled to meet the Giants again Tuesday - and I think they aren't too happy about the game Friday).

The picture above is of the Brandies among others (just I said I would)  :o)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

The picture could have been worse!!

The Wizard said...

:o)