Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More Rain


It was a cool and rainy day here in NorCal.   The rain was nice as I still have one flower bed that needs the drip lines fixed.  It isn't helping my vegetable garden, however.   My tomatoes and peppers like the hot, sunny days.  Emma made 2 quiches last night - a crab/feta one and a sausage and pepper one. They were yummy, Noah took the leftover sausage quiche to the sitter's for breakfast this morning.

With the rain, all the games were canceled today.  I guess we will have to play a make-up game against the Giants at the end of the season.  The rain also snarled the commute this morning.  It took 1:15 to get to work (double what it usually takes). Of course today was also the day that I left my coffee mug sitting on the counter in the kitchen so I wasn't too alert this morning.

Gonna be heading home in a little bit, so I hope you all have a nice evening.

No comments: