Friday, April 23, 2010

Hiatus


I am taking a brief break from blogging - at least "in depth" posts.   I need a few days to ponder some changes in how I live my life.

It is shaping up to be a really nice weekend here in NorCal.  The temperatures should be in the mid 70's through Sunday.   I will be able to finish the last task left in preparing my yard for spring/summer.   Noah has a game at 9 am Saturday morning....sigh.   He needs to be there by 8:15 so I guess no sleeping in.  Tonight Emma and I are going to spend some time out of the house.  I need to run over to the optometrists and then we are planning to do sushi for dinner.   I will try to remember to take a picture of the garden.  Some of the tomato plants are already well over a foot tall and the first blooms are showing up.

I hope you all have a great weekend and I will talk to you on Monday

No comments: