Monday, March 22, 2010

Our First Win


The Red Sox won Saturday night 13-12 (they called the game as soon as the winning run crossed the plate).  I worked Saturday night and it was ugly.  Was online off and on most of the night.  It took until 1 pm Sunday before my colleague and I stabilized the systems.  It made Sunday a bit surreal as I was running on almost no sleep at all.

Emma is working on coordinating Easter in Clovis this year.   Aaron volunteered to host it at his townhouse even though he has no furniture (actually, that may be a good thing).  We have our 3rd game tomorrow night and then we play again on Thursday.  This time of year is very busy for us as we are out of the house 5-6 nights a week until baseball season finishes in early June.

And I choose not to say anything about Federally Funded (with my tax dollars) health care

No comments: