Thursday, March 25, 2010

Catching up


I haven't posted for a few days so I will try to catch y'all up on my life  :)

Noah's team won their 3rd game Tuesday night.  They are starting to look pretty solid.  We don't play again until Saturday which will give them time to rest up and get some practices in.

I was out of work yesterday as the boy didn't feel well.  Got a call from the school about 10 and had to go pick him up.  Whatever it was, it passed quickly as he felt a lot better by lunch time.  I got a replacement Nook yesterday as well.  My first one developed a crack in the case.  B&N did pretty well with their warranty service.  :o)

Emma still doesn't feel great, she has had a sore throat for a week now plus she had the team from hell yesterday at work.

Now I need to catch up on email and review my task list for the day.  May your day be blessed

No comments: