Monday, March 29, 2010

New Look


I was playing with the blogger templates Friday.  I get bored with things (especially techie things) and decided it was time for a change.   After changing the page design a dozen times, I settled on this one.  Let me know what you think. 

We had a nice weekend and got quite a lot done around the house.  The lawns got edged mowed and fertilized and the garage got straightened, organized and cleaned.   I still haven't got the garden planted yet, hopefully I can get tomatoes in the ground next Saturday.

Sunday we had out last care group session for the current study.  We will reconvene in 3 weeks for a potluck and to kick off a new study.  I think Emma and I are going to do Sacred Marriage on our own in the meantime.   The service Sunday was really good, love hearing Tim preach.  I need to find someplace that has an Easter Egg hunt this year as our church doesn't have their own facility and is probably a little small and  new to do that yet.

Emma spent some time on the 'puter trying to see if we can get Pop out here for a couple of weeks in June.  Airfare has really gone up this year, it is almost impossible to go anywhere on the east coast for less than $350.

This week the rain is back which is definitely a mixed blessing.   While we need the water and it is nice that no games will be rained out it is going to drive all the kids indoors for spring break.  I hope you all have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really nice. Smart people choose green (according to the dad on Meet the Parents)

Unknown said...

Not sure if I like this format or not
E