Friday, February 5, 2010

What a Long, Strange Trip It's Benn


Happy Anniversary to this blog.  It has been 2 years today since I first started putting my thoughts out on the web.  During that time I have posted almost 700 messages and had almost 20,000 visitors.  I have been verbally assaulted and praised (sometimes on the same post).  For a time I abandoned the blog entirely.  I have posted my pain, my fears, my joys and my successes.  I have posted about my friends, my neighbors (hi Jack-Sean, are you still reading this?), my family, my life and my addiction.  I have posted jokes and stories as well as tirades.  Yet in it all, you - the causal reader - have walked along side of me listening (and on occasion commenting).

Today I want to say thank you - thank you for sharing my life in whatever form it takes.

No comments: