Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sitting Quietly


It has been an interesting week.  Having Andrew around has certainly changed the dynamics of the house (not to mention that he is available to get the boy up and on the bus in the morning).   I know he is anxious to go home and help out his dad (who had back surgery).  Pop will probably have to wait until April to see his car again.  He had to park it at the end of the lane late last week and walk up to the house.  With almost 4 feet of new snow, he is pretty effectively trapped.

Still working through step 4 in my program.  I am starting to look at how the people I listed have impacted my life.  Part of the work is to identify both positive and negative impacts (yeah - that is the hard part, people I list are usually firmly planted on one category or the other).  The other very difficult part of that process is identifying the people I have hurt - that list is very long  :(

No comments: