Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Start



Well we did it - we survived 2009 and are on the edge of a new year.   Last year was a rough one for many of us.  For our family, it was rough due to the issues that Emm and I have started to address.  For others it might be economic or health related issues.  Regardless of what the struggle was, most of us look forward to a fresh start in the new year.

I am not big on the whole "resolutions" thing but I do recognize that the start of a new year does provide a starting point for changes.  Many of my changes have their roots in the last few months.   The programs and studies I am attending have been working and I see my focus shifting.   For perhaps the first time in my life, I can truly say that I am releasing things to God that I have held on to for...well, ever.  I know that there is more that God is gently prying from my hands and I am working on letting the rest of it go as well.


What do YOU need to let go this new year?

No comments: