Monday, December 28, 2009

Tired and Fuzzy



I spent much of the weekend working (along with my boss), recovering form the hardware failures that we had last week.  In the end, one of the environments will be offline for a while forcing me to switch to one of the backups (praise God the option exists).  I am definitely at a low point physically and feel like I am coming down with a cold besides.  Do you ever feel like you need to sleep under a tree for a week or so?

I think part of it is that my focus is slipping.  I haven't been to class for almost 10 days so I have not been getting the reinforcement I need to stay focused.  It is definitely a struggle to stay motivated.  What I really want is to curl up on the couch with my wife and watch something that doesn't take a lot of concentration to follow.

May your day be blessed

No comments: