Monday, December 28, 2009

How was your Christmas?


Ours was really good.  Emma had to work both the 24th and the 25th so that presented a few challenges.   I worked from home the 24th and Andy helped me get the soup ready to take over to mom & dad's.   Emm got home about 3:30 and we were over to the party before 5.  Everyone had a really good time (as far as I could tell) and it was great to see the kids that were able to come up for the evening.  Friday, Jocelyn cooked Christmas dinner for us (well I cooked the roast but that was the easy part).

Noah, Emma and I celebrated Christmas at 5:30 (yes that is a.m.) before she had to go to work and Noah finally got his B.B. gun.  It was a pretty big surprise as we didn't put it under the tree until the night before and had him thoroughly convinced he wasn't getting one.  Noah used his own money to buy presents for Emma and I which was amazingly thoughtful and considerate.


This weekend we relaxed for the most part.  We hit a few stores Saturday and went to church Sunday before  running a few more errands.  If it wasn't for putting in a full day of work after dinner Saturday night, it would have been a perfect weekend.

No comments: