Monday, December 14, 2009

Cooking up a Storm


After watching Julie & Julia over the weekend I can't decide if I am more inspired to continue blogging or to find some new recipes.   I love cooking and don't get to do it as often as I like.   I played around with cream-o soup and dijon mustard a bit this last week (was a success according to the family).  Quite a few of the dishes in the movie looked very yummy indeed.  My regret in this area is that I waited so long to try my had at the culinary arts.  I was 40 before I did anything more complex than boiling water (well not counting the use of a grill).

Never too late to follow your dream...

1 comment:

Rachael Faye said...

Mmm...for a fellow foodie, I am sure that you enjoyed the movie as much as I did...it made me sooo hungry and want to try de-boning a duck ;) Along with all of the other yummy recipes. :)