Monday, November 30, 2009

Diet Time


After 4 days of binge eating, it is time to fast, exercise and ... well DIET!   I don't know how much I gained this past week, but I do know I ate a lot of food.   Thursday we all went over to the Carnrike's for the official Thanksgiving.  Jocelyn did an awesome job with dinner.  We had ham and turkey and all the fixings.  Friday, of course, was at mom & dad's place for leftovers and cookies.  We baked 2 batches of peppernuts (700 to a batch) and left a 3rd batch in the fridge for dad to cook up.  

Hannah, Noah and I got all the decorations down from the attic Saturday and set up the tree and decorated the inside.  When Emma got home from work we all trimmed the tree.   Last night I made a full pan (7+ lbs of potatoes, 4 lbs of cheese) of scalloped potatoes with the leftover ham.   Mom and dad brought over yet another pie for dessert. 

blessings on your digestion  ;)

No comments: