Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Bear


As the expression goes - "sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you."  Today the latter is true.   After arriving at work tired and out of sorts (was up most of the night as my pager went off every hour) things started going down hill.  I won't bore you with the geeky details but at some point having your schedule turned upside down and being told to do 3 impossible things at once, you start feeling a little chewed on.

The trick, of course, is to avoid letting that stuff control you and your attitude.  I freely confess that I am not very good at that.   I often go straight to being grumpy, snarly and generally unpleasant to be around.  Today I want to make different choices - I want to maintain a Godly attitude, stay helpful and cheery.   I will stop back in later today and let you know how well I did.

blessings on your day

No comments: