Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Out With The Old


Well it has been a wild ride, this 8th year of the 21st century. Between the melt down of the economy and some pretty intense personal/familial struggles I am happy to see it go. For many, the new year is a time to make changes - or at least purpose to. For me it is a time to refocus on the future and put the past where it belongs - in the past.

I am not a huge fan of New Year's Resolutions as few of those ever come to pass. However, I have taken 2 weeks off from the gym and will be starting back up come January 5th (with half of Roseville & Rocklin I am sure).

In our house we have few traditions around the new year. We often have pork loin and sauerkraut but we didn't get any. It is the day that I work on taking down the (rest of) the Christmas decorations and start getting tax records in order. I am sure Andrew will be watching bowl games.

may God bless you with a Happy New Year
the Wizard

No comments: