Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Grand Experiment

As the new year approaches, I wanted to take a moment and reflect. I started this blog last February as an experiment. I was looking for an outlet - a place to record the day-to-day happenings as well as some of my thoughts and my struggles. To a large extent, this has worked well for me. Over the last 10 months, a fair number of you have followed on a regular basis. (Jack-Sean, you rock!) A few have even posted. (Thank you)

The blog has accumulated over 500 messages (posts and comments) as well as almost 14,000 page views. As to where this will end up next year? I really don't know. For my part I intend to continue chronicling my journey through life. Hopefully in a way that will, at least part of the time, entertain capture the interest of a few of you out their in the blogsphere.

blessings on your day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well okay; the pic is a little scary, but other than that, I just wanted to thank you for sharing your journey and I look forward to reading what you have to share in the coming year

The Wizard said...

LOL, yeah I guess it is. Thanks :)