Monday, August 11, 2008

Ode To My Neighbors


(adapted from a posting on the 'net)

I love to socialize, I must admit
When I can't get out I have a fit,
My neighbors are there, I must go too
Sometimes I cry and go askew

Oh yes! I'm out and get to talk,
but someone says "go take a walk"
what did I do to take such abuse
"Go stick your head into a noose"

She's gone and look I see my neighbors
Brandi-wine the living end
Oh there's Jack-Sean and Sue-Anne, too
What did they do, let out the zoo?

They're crazy and zany, a good looking crew
If someone attacks me they take him on too
They're rough and gruff and sweet as pie
Such wonderful neighbors, Oh lucky am I

Wayne,the gentleman and Anthony too
they're charmers and talkers and handsome too
Jimbo my buddy and Straight Brian my friend
My broken spirit they help me to mend.

I'm happy to have them, the whole motley crew,
Such wonderful people, I really love you,
You're good and you're friendly, a wonderful group
I hug you and squeeze you, Now that's quite a scoop!

No comments: