Monday, June 16, 2008

A Great Father's Day


As usual we went golfing for Father's Day (that being what my dad likes best). This year the Boyd family was absent and E joined us. She did great and scored only one more stroke than I did. Not surprising as all 3 of her (biological) children are very athletic.

Afterwards we went over to Addie & Ray's house for the yearly extravaganza. Addie always caters the whole thing. She had a huge water slide for the kids, chocolate fountain, margarita machine, killer appetizers, lots of junk food and a fantastic spread of Mexican food.

Most of my kids came up for the weekend. AJ and AC couldn't make it which made me sad, but I talked to AJ and they might come up another weekend when the house isn't so crowded. I love them both dearly and the day wasn't the same without them.

blessings on your day

1 comment:

LL said...

I don't like golf.

I love food and lots of it :)

I'm glad you had a good Father's Day