Friday, May 16, 2008

New Doctor


Saw a new doctor this morning, Dr. Elena Somma. She is very good at listening. Her hubby had the same oncologist that I did at Kaiser. She gave me 2 referrals and 2 prescriptions and heard everything I said. Already did my blood work (as it happened, I had not had my morning coffee yet).

We have the carnival at school tonight for NoDogs so I guess we will be grabbing dinner someplace on the way home. Someone told E that the Sonic is open so we might try that.

4 comments:

LL said...

Say what?! Why would you stop to get something to eat when you can have carnival food?

2 referrals for what?

The Wizard said...

Allergy and Urology. New insurance so I lost all my doctors :(

LL said...

ew; docters are the one area that really sucks to have to start over

LL said...

LOL - doctOrs, that is