Friday, May 16, 2008

Don't Be Afraid


I love today's verse. It is so easy (for me at least) to get caught up in fear and doubt. I listen to the enemy whispering in my ear and believe the lies he tells me.

The picture to the right was taken (and copyrighted) by my brother at Yosemite's Horsetail Falls. Thanks Doug :) His website and blog are posted at left.

Zephaniah 3:16-17 On that day the announcement to Jerusalem will be, "Cheer up, Zion! Don't be afraid! For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs."

2 comments:

LL said...

what an amazing photo!

I'm fearlessly terrified most of the time.

The Wizard said...

He is an amazing photographer.

Yeah, I live on fear far too much. I let it dictate too many of my actions