Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Little Better


I am feeling a little better today. The bad part of colds and me is that my respiratory system is so weak that they really hit me hard. 9 times out of 10 I end up with a cough that last 2 weeks.

Giles was already up this morning and competing for time in the bathroom. About the the time he adjusts to the time zone change, it will be time to get back on the plane.

I got paged before I even go out my car this morning. One of our production systems was seriously unhappy (users could not log into it). Not the best way to start the day. RF and Giles are having breakfast with an old friend (well old friend to RF anyway) this morning.

Swindoll is doing a good series on Philippians right now for those of you that are up at 7:30 :)

blessings on your day

No comments: