Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Because You Just Never Know


So we discovered that one of the neighbors always carries a clean change of underwear in his car because you just never know. You can wear your clothes for several days but you gotta have clean undies.

Tonight was Stouffer's Lasagna due to a baseball game (we won 3-2). I was punked by my neighbor Sue-Ann. She has curry chicken in the crock pot for dinner. Her little girl has nicnamed me Mr. Carp in honor of the Dr. Seuss story (Otto the fish becomes Mr. Carp apparently). I got that nic when I jumped into the pool Sunday to rescue her. She lost one of her floaties and panicked. Fortunately I have developed the habit of removing my cellphone from my pocket as soon as I arrive at the pool. Wet denim is very heavy.

I am still struggling with a bad cold - actually a mild cold on top of very severe allergies. This has a tendency to make my work day a bit more challenging.

Giles has been kicking around with us here in NorCal before he heads south with RF. Today we introduced him to 90 degrees at 6 p.m. He was quite appalled.

For those who care, I caught a stone today.

blessings on your day

1 comment:

LL said...

"caught a stone" ??? Do I want to know what that means?