Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Database is Winning


So I have been fighting with the database for 2 days now. I need to delete a truck load of data but it is all linked to other data. I have edited and re-run the program about 40 times now. SIGH.....

SE got a new job (another job) today working at Round Table. Now we have 2 kids flipping pizza. I told her to keep looking in case there is something better out there. Tomorrow she is interviewing at the AT&T store so maybe that one will work out as well.

E worked days today as the Oncology floor is slow (LC=Low Census). Today she as at the Infusion Center (last night she was on Medical/Surgical floor). At least they are willing to find someplace for her to work.

We are having breakfast for diner tonight courtesy of SE. Did I tell you? AR has been talking to the USMC recruiter. I have always encouraged all my kids to do a stint with the military.

blessings on your day

1 comment:

LL said...

I love breakfast for dinner! :D

I've learned never to fight a database. It just growls at me and I run away.