Monday, March 10, 2008

Snausages

Anyone remember that commercial? I have been told that I have an odd memory (by my wife) as those type of things stick for decades but I can't remember to pick up milk on the way home.

So anyway, it looks like brauts are whats for dinner. Guess we will have cous-cous or something with them. Tonight I well help close out the evangelism conference at church. AR has a dentist appointment at 11 tomorrow morning and I have one on Wednesday. NO and his buddy PJ have RWLL practice tomorrow afternoon at 4.

1 comment:

LL said...

I don't like dentists.

Sausage, on the other hand, is one of my favorites. I know my husband loves me because he makes me sausage and peppers on a fairly regular basis.

BTW, thank you ever so much, for keeping us all advised of your dinner selections.

I have no idea what cous-cous is.