Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dentist

Well I went to the dentist today. JM recommended one. Her friend's mom is the hygienist. Since it has been a year since I have been, I was apprehensive. Turns out I had nothing to worry about. The dentist gave me a clean bill of health (and the hygienist did a great job! My mouth used to hurt for 1-2 days afterwards. This time I couldn't even tell). I will go back next week to get a filling replaced that is starting to wear out.

E went to Wally world last night after work to stock up on snacky stuff. SE was still up so she helped her unload groceries at midnight (!!!!). Tonight is SE's turn to cook. I think we are having salmon in a pink sauce. AR heads to the DMV to get his CA drivers license. Since he isn't 18, he has to bring a birth certificate. E's friend from RN school and her hubby took E out to lunch today :).

NO had his first practice last night. It seemed like the boys all forgot about 50% of what they learned last year. I think it will be a good year, however as almost all the boys have experience at the farm level.

Blessings on your day

2 comments:

Ashley Michelle said...

I had to take my birth certificate as well. It's an out-of-state thing. I can understand... they want to make sure you are who you say you are. Good luck to him... and the rest of the people on the road. *bites nails worriedly*

The Wizard said...

The boy passed his test :) got 5 wrong (in the old days 5 was max, now you can miss 8!! Why do I not feel safer?!?!?!?)