Monday, March 10, 2008

Can you hear me now?

Had a nice long conversation with my grandson at lunch today. We discussed his day and I heard all about his problems. No idea what is for dinner tonight as I didn't get anything out of the freezer. It does get hard making a menu particularly when I get home so late. Most of my meals have to have short prep times.

We had a speaker at church this weekend talking about evangelism. I have been helping out and will go back tonight at 7. E took AR in complaining of a headache. Doc says he has a severe sinus infection and should probably be screened for allergy in a couple of weeks. NO had HIS first visit with the allergist today as well. The Doc is concerned over his tonsils and may refer him to an ENT.

2 comments:

LL said...

Yay! Evangelism!! My most favoritist subject (see, you make words; so shall I)

The Wizard said...

My spiritual gifts lie elsewhere. If it is in Wikipedia, it is a word ;)