Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dead Battery

So yesterday I go out to my car at lunch and the battery is dead. Fortunately, my co-worker leaves at the same time I do and was willing to give me a jump. Drove the car to Sam’s Club (yes I know, I don’t like them either) but they were too busy to even look at it. I ended up just buying a battery and putting it in myself after dinner. (Did I mention that diner last night was Hamburger Helper?)

E and AR ran lots of errands yesterday. The primary one being getting AR’s bank accounts set up. We got his phone number transferred to a CA area code so that E will be able to call him from work (they block long distance calls) ad I call the insurance agent to start the process of adding him to our policy. Today AR will take his English and Math placement test. When he finishes, they will set him up with classes which he will start tomorrow.

The house seems empty.

Friday, SE will drive back down to Fresno to spend the weekend with her mom and siblings. She is doing well up here and I greatly enjoy having her living in our house. She is a wonderful young lady and will do well in life.

I haven’t heard much from any of you out there reading. If you get an opportunity, post a comment to let me know you are around.

Blessings on your day.

John 1:1-4 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He existed in the beginning with God. 3 God created everything through Him, and nothing was created except through Him. 4 The Word gave life to everything that was created, and His life brought light to everyone.

No comments: