Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chile Verde

Dinner was pretty good even if most of the sauce came from cans. SE did a lot of the work - cubing the pork, adding the sauce and cutting up the onions. I added a couple of cans of mild chilies as well as a can of diced jalapeƱos. AR claimed it was too hot to eat, even with flour tortillas ;) I have to admit it was a little zippy.

I am gradually getting this schedule down. NO got all his homework done, the kitchen got cleaned, the dog fed, dinner started for tomorrow and stuff laid out for the morning. I don't know how single parents do it. E got the laundery and vacuuming done during the day.

BTW, I finally had to do it - broke down and installed FireFox at home. IE makes me nuts!

1 comment:

LL said...

Amen brother ~ I have the utmost respect for single parents.
My dogs didn't get fed last night; we ran out of dog food and it was stormy so I didn't feel like going to the store. They've been fed now though. They were fed this morning.