Friday, December 3, 2010

Oy


What a week it has been at work.   I have been working on a project that is visible all the way to the top of the corporate ladder (42 levels best I can tell).  Not that there is any pressure but I was told "the staffing within the group will change if this isn't a sparkling success."  As a result, I have been up to my ears in work trying to get the project back on track and back on schedule (the lead has been stuck out of the country for over 2 months now so I am now "driving").

We got all the decorations down and put out the ones we still have room for.  The house is slowly starting to look like we live there (not just staying in a hotel).  Andy and Dale hung racks and shelves in my garage so I am able to park 2 cars there now.

Cookie Day was a smashing success.  We got 4 batches baked (usually only 2) and several thousand cookies distributed to family members.

Anyway, that is all I have time for as my task list isn't getting smaller while I type :)

blessings on your day

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

and in my personal opinion if the lead can no longer do the job... and you have to now.. why arent you getting paid what the "lead" got paid??? Stupid companies...Im rooting for you! xoxo!

The Wizard said...

Well mostly cuz I suspect I already make more than he does ;)