Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Hope


One of the Air1 personalities (ok, it was Coppelia, she and Adam are awesome people) posted the following link to a song on the Owl City blog.  It was a great reminder today.  Remembering where our hope lies is crucial to surviving in today's society (or in any other for that matter).

It is easy to get caught up in the world.  For me it has been the new home we are moving into.   It has been all too easy to focus on moving and decorating.  As much as I love my new home it isn't sufficient to save me, encourage me or sustain me.  We can put our hope in things, in the church or in people.  All will  ultimately fail us.  In the end it matters not how strong our faith and hope but rather the object of that faith and hope.

My Hope Is Found 

Blessings on your day

No comments: