Thursday, October 14, 2010

Imagine


Imagine a world without cancer.  As I am sure most of you know, this is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Like you, the casual reader, I have lost family to breast cancer.  Like some of you, I am a cancer survivor.  It has been 4 years since my treatment and over 2 years since my tests came back clean and free of cancer.  I would be lying if I said it did not have an impact on my life.

We never know what the future holds.  There is no security outside our God.  No matter what plans we make, how well we take care of ourselves, save for the future - it is in His hands.  God's plan and purpose for our lives is to prepare us to be with Him for eternity.  Regardless of the challenges, the set backs or the cancers, we have a hope and assurance that will never let us down or disappoint us.  It matters not the size of your security - it matters the object of your security.

blessings on your day

No comments: