Friday, August 20, 2010

And So It Starts


I am picking up the truck this afternoon.  I reserved a 24-foot Budget truck so we should be able to get everything in one load.  We took another set of boxes over last night which transferred most of the kitchen.  Only a few items left to go.   I still have to box up my personal stuff in the bedroom and we have a bit more clothes left in the closet.  Emm took the equipment back to Surewest this morning and Comcast will be out to the rental tomorrow.

The really depressing thing is that we have to do this all over again at the end of October.

Sarah's bridal shower is tomorrow from 11 to 1, Emma will head over there while the rest of us eat some lunch.  It makes me a little sad that I can't pop in and say hi.  Hopefully her and Dale will stop by the house on their way home...

No comments: