Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What is next?


I find it hard to blog these days, the emotional roller-coaster of buying/selling a house is draining.  From the emotional high last week of thinking it was a done deal to the despair of feeling like it will never happen - and every emotion in between.  I have come to the point that I am not even sure of what God's will or plan is in regards to the whole process.  As much as I pray for ultimate enlightenment all I hear is "wait and trust Me."  The end result is that I feel off balance and uncertain most of the time.  It is hard to have hope when you don't know what direction you will be traveling.  This of course is exactly what trusting is about.

I struggle daily with trusting in God to make things work out - well this isn't quite true.  What I really struggle with is not knowing if what I heard from Him (to go ahead and sell the house) also translates into a sold house and a NEW house.  I recognize that God is in complete control of the process and there truly is nothing I can do to help things along.

I keep praying, reading the Word and do the best I can to go forward in the direction that seems to be the right one.

blessings on your day

No comments: