Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hiatus Ending?



It has been a few weeks since I stopped posting.   I truly needed the break.  We took a break from showing OUR house and looking for a new one as well.  With all the other stuff going on and my FIL here, we had to find ways to pull back our wings a bit.  Pop left yesterday morning so we will work on the house this weekend.  We need to get it back into "show shape" so we can release it back into the pool.

Father's Day was nice.  I got to see or talk to all my kids.  Andrew used up several of his precious and rare phone-minutes to call me from boot camp.  That really meant a lot to me and touched my heart.  Golfing was fun if not exactly a clinic on style and form.  I did manage to have a few good holes which is what keeps me from throwing all the clubs into the river.

More as it occurs to me  :o)

No comments: