Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Home At Last


We had a great time on our cruise.   Noah tried all sorts of new foods (including escargot which he loved).  We ate like kings (gained about 3 pounds which is darn good considering) and were treated like royalty. Royal Caribbean is a wonderful cruise line.  The service is incredible and the amenities are superb.  The picture above is from the Pirate Parade that they had the last night.

We took the time (and money) to do a lot more excursions than we usually do as Noah was with us for the first time.  In Haiti (well the private island of Labadee actually) I did the zip line which was ok but not as thrilling as I had hoped. In Jamaica (Ocho Rios) we visited a cave and climbed the Dunn's River Falls (a mile long cascade that climbed over 900 feet) which was my favorite.  Our guide carried our camera and got some awesome shots of us.   In Georgetown, Grand Cayman we went snorkeling on a coral reef and went for a sail in a catamaran (no, I wasn't driving).  In Cozumel we swam with dolphins at the National Park.   We got to pet them, hold them and have them push us on a boogie board.  It was a blast.  My contacts worked very well and I was actually able to see while snorkeling and swimming with the dolphins.

Anyway, I will get back to my regular program here later today.

No comments: