Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The State Shifted



I think the Sacramento valley shifted into the Pacific North-West this weekend.   The rain started Sunday and except for a few brief breaks, seems determined to last for several weeks.  I am actually not complaining though, we desperately needed the rain.  The downside to all the rain is that it really snarls my commute - took my almost 30 minutes longer to get to the office this morning.

True to form, I stayed offline for the most part this weekend and spent time with my family.   Sunday after church we went shopping for lamps and found 2 we really like as well as a third that is a maybe.  There is a possibility that the women's bible study will be hosted at our house in February.  Yesterday afternoon, Noah and I built a Lego construct to supplement his mission report.   After dinner we watched the movie "My Sister's Keeper."   It was a really good flick but not exactly uplifting.

This week I am starting to fill out my inventory worksheets.   I will keep you updated on my progress.

blessings on your (wet & rainy) day

No comments: