Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spam



Well I got spammed again on the blog.  It seems to run in cycles.  This time was some lamer who posted a bunch of spam-links in some Asian script that would take you to a merchandising site.  S/He posted comments on 9 different articles.  Over the years I have had to make a choice on whether or not to lock down my blog.  I have chosen to leave things wide open rather than restrict who can post comments.  Unless it gets too much to handle, I will continue that policy.

This is the place I record my thoughts and feelings - the online journal of my life.  I invite participation but don't require it.  Sometimes the things I post make some people uncomfortable - that is OK as well.  I appreciate the fact that some take the time and effort to read what I write - but I don't write for you, the causal reader.  No indeed, I write for myself.  There is a catharsis in writing - in journaling.  And from that comes healing.

blessings on your day

No comments: