Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wreckage


Over the the last 50 years, I have left a lot of rubble and wreckage in my wake.  Lots of my family and friends have been caught up in that and have had to live with the ruin of relationships, my emotional absence and general dysfunction.  Part of the process of rebuilding who I am includes coming to grips with the damage I have caused and being accountable whenever it is safe to do so.  If you, the reader, are one of those that has been impacted by this, feel free to express that to me without fear of retribution or censure.

Sometime next year (many months from now) I will be starting my quest to find as many of you as I can and expressing this in person and in detail.  Until that time comes, please know that you are on my heart and on my mind.

~dave

No comments: