Friday, December 11, 2009

Changes


When I started this blog, 600+ posts ago, I was looking for a way to keep friends and family updated on what was going on.  I posted the neighborhood news, events, encouragements, inspirational messages and humor.  What was missing was depth.  Oh it sometimes LOOKED like I was posting "real stuff" but I still avoided anything that would expose too much of who I am.  Lately, I have started down that road - the road of "real."  This isn't to say that I am abandoning all the other things; instead I am expanding and exploring new frontiers.

Again, if you aren't interested in seeing inside "Dave" I would suggest finding other blogs to read.  I will still make some attempt to entertain, inform and amuse but in the process I will provide glimpses insight into who I really am.

blessings on your day

No comments: