Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Who Am I?




Taking a personal inventory is almost like defining who you are.  In a way, it is the DNA of your soul.

Physical:
  • My weight is up again, I really want to lose at least 10 pounds
  • Allergies are really bad right now which leaves me tired a lot
  • The cancer is in remission (gone entirely???)
  • My diet is poor, I really need to start watching my sugar intake
  • I have stopped going to the gym (too far to drive right now), are there alternatives?
Emotional:
  • I am content with where I am right now
  • Passionate about my recovery efforts
  • Completely in love with my wife
  • Eager to get reconnected to God
  • I miss my children
  • I love the support I am getting from my family
  • Feeling much more connected as I reach out to the men in my groups
Spiritual:
  • Healing, renewal
  • Connecting with God
  • Breaking down the walls I built
  • Learning to pray once more
  • Learning to intercede for others
For now that is where I stand.    I feel strongly that this inventory is sufficient only for today.  I see that is lacks detail in many areas and I know that this will come with time and with practice.

until then, blessings to you

    No comments: