Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Staying Healthy


This means different things to different people.  For me it means I have address all three major aspects of who I em - physical, emotional and spiritual.   As I grow older and (hopefully) wiser I am coming to the realization that unless you address all three, your health will suffer in all three.   Learning balance is a struggle.  For most of my life I have focused on 1 or 2 of the areas but rarely have I put effort into all of them at once.   It seems that when I was working out and dieting I ignored the spiritual side almost completely.  When I focused on the emotional, the spiritual stuff went by the wayside.

Today I am focusing on emotional and spiritual and I find the physical slipping away once again.  Why is it that it is so hard to find a balanced approach to life?  No I don't have the answer to that one (I have few answers indeed) but I would certainly be interested in finding one.  In the mean time I will commit to finding that balance.

blessings on your day

No comments: