Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well Then


Finally recovered from vacation - 4 days at Disney can take it out of you. We had a great time; went to Santa Monica Pier, Disney and the mall in Newport Beach (an interesting experience).

Emma started days shift this week so we get to have dinner together a whole lot more often! Noah has another game tomorrow night, as we missed the last 2 I am not sure what the team standings are.

Work has been a kick this week as we have 6+ new employees. I like messing with the new people (go figure). Spent much of yesterday trying to finish off a task that has been hanging around since mid-February :p Hopefully I got the last round of changes coded correctly and I can close it out.

I admit it has been hard lately finding things to write about. The neighbors have been behaving themselves and my life seems a little calmer right now.

blessing on your day

No comments: