Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yogurt


So I was never a big fan of yogurt - something about eating food that is growing always bothered me. (Mind you I can eat bleu cheese just fine). Now with all the meds I was on for my pneumonia I don't have much choice. I need to get my system restored. The antibiotics, anti-virals and steroids stripped all the good stuff :(

I am still not sleeping well at night. Don't seem to have any problems falling asleep but I wake up around 2-3 and can't get back to sleep for hours.

Started my morning with a call from lil' mum (Brian's mom, Vera). She is one of the sweetest ladies on the planet. She called me every day and sent cards almost every day the whole time I was in the hospital.

blessings on your day

1 comment:

Ashley Michelle said...

I agree on the yogart thing. I have the same problem with jello. Something about the texture doesn't suit me. If I must eat yogart, I like granola with it.